It’s 6 am. I had to give my husband a ride to work. Basically, I hate it and at the same time quite like it though. There is nobody in the streets and it feels like the town is our and most importantly I can drive safely (here people drive crazy). But I don’t enjoy to get up early…My best sleeping time is in the morning between 5 and 8h30. That’s when I have my dreams… 🙂
But this morning when I got home, the pancakes I made yesterday were waiting for me. Standing here in the kitchen, all golden brown and whispering my name…Let’s do some tea (orange cinnamon) , pour some maple syrup over my delicious pancakes and enjoy!
Here is the recipe:
– 4 eggs
– 400ml of milk
– 300g floor
– 2 packets of vanilla sugar
– 1 Tablespoon of sugar
– 100 g of melted butter
– a pinch of salt
– 1 packet of backing powder (3 teaspoons)
- Separate the egg yolk from the white.
- Mix together the yolk, the floor, the sugar, the milk, the baking powder, the salt and the milk. Try to avoid lumps.
- Add the melted butter.
- Incorporate the egg whites and mix delicately.
- Finally heat a frying pan and pour some of the batter with a ladle. When it becomes golden underneath, flip the pancake and cook for a minute.