Avoir un site professionnel c’est bien, mais on se sent parfois un peu à l’étroit pour parler de ses autres passions. Alors avoir un blog perso ça me semble un bon compromis pour naviguer entre ces deux univers, ces deux … Continue reading
It’s 6 am. I had to give my husband a ride to work. Basically, I hate it and at the same time quite like it though. There is nobody in the streets and it feels like the town is our and most importantly I can drive safely (here people drive crazy). But I don’t enjoy to get up early…My best sleeping time is in the morning between 5 and 8h30. That’s when I have my dreams… 🙂
But this morning when I got home, the pancakes I made yesterday were waiting for me. Standing here in the kitchen, all golden brown and whispering my name…Let’s do some tea (orange cinnamon) , pour some maple syrup over my delicious pancakes and enjoy!
Here is the recipe:
– 4 eggs
– 400ml of milk
– 300g floor
– 2 packets of vanilla sugar
– 1 Tablespoon of sugar
– 100 g of melted butter
– a pinch of salt
– 1 packet of backing powder (3 teaspoons)
- Separate the egg yolk from the white.
- Mix together the yolk, the floor, the sugar, the milk, the baking powder, the salt and the milk. Try to avoid lumps.
- Add the melted butter.
- Incorporate the egg whites and mix delicately.
- Finally heat a frying pan and pour some of the batter with a ladle. When it becomes golden underneath, flip the pancake and cook for a minute.
I love tea, as a result and because where I live I can’t buy it regularly I have bought all my favourite in a row and brought them home with me. So today, I will be talking to you about four brands I find in France but that you can order online as well. These are in my opinion the best and the most original ones. Wether I want to relax sipping a fruity beverage or I want to get some energy to get through a tough day, there’s a tea on my shelf to suit all my needs. Here we go:
First, there is the brand Lov Organic. These are noticable by the little dove drawn on the box. These teas are “high quality organic teas” and you can find three categories of them: classic teas, flavoured teas and wellness blends. All the Love organic teas are free from GMO’s and countain only natural flavourings. Moreover, the metal tins which contain the loof leaf are recycable and re-usable…and I would add, fashionable.
I have not bought one of their classic tea yet as I think the other ones were worth a try before. These are the one I have tasted:
– Four citrus fruit: Quite strong because it is black tea. You can taste the bergamot pretty well. For mornings!
– Orange cinnamon: Strong as well but the cinnamon touch gives you a taste of the wintery season. Nice to drink it by the fire on a snowy day.
– Red fuits: More summerish. Smells beautifully.
– Chocolate/vanilla: Very original! Love it! The chocolate flavour is light but mixes well with the vanilla scent. Makes you want to stay in bed…
– Mint: Maroccan style tea. Makes you want to take your backpack and go around the world.
– Ginger lemon: Strong and powerful.
– Lov is good: Makes you stay “on top fo the form” but I would add that this tea also has good properties to use in case your were a bit greedy during your last meal and need your stomach to rest a bit.
– Lov is pure: Perfect for a detox and during a diet but great to drink at any time as well. Light and very good.
– Lov is zen: To take at night before bedtime if you want to sleep peacefully and have nice dreams.
– Wild berry fruit tea: One of my favourite. If I’d bought only one it would be this one. Hot or served with ice. Perfect for every season and any moment of the day. Contains Hibiscus…and I love everything that contains that delightful flower.
You can find them here: http://en.lov-organic.com/